Monday, April 16, 2012

Pregnancy woes.

"Nappies arrived! Crazy almost two Weeks after the others!

Oh and this pregnancy just gets better I've got my Ching Cong Chinaman back aka my hemarroid. How can I get through a twin pregnancy without much drama but this one i'm getting it all, lucky me!

From my super Swipey Phone"

*UPDATE*

"Did you get my email saying that the other nappies have arrived! How can 2 items turn up 2 weeks apart?? Thanks though

Ok here's a what would you do?

The toots are currently in nursery for 2 days a week from9 to 2. Their current place does not open on any other days.

A place s friend goes to does 5 days a week, with the minimum 3 sessions but a session could either be 830 to 1130 or till 2. I'm just thinking that with the new baby would it be easier to do the shorter session but 3 mornings a week then home for lunch and quiet time then the baby could sleep and we'd all be ready for an afternoon Play somewhere. I don't even know if there are places available yet just thinking."
 
(I have emailed her to let her know she reached the wrong person. She just needed to know.)

No comments:

Post a Comment